Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DIT 0901


Did I ever mention that I love my DIT0901 classmate?!
I love them so much...They are always there cheering me up and making my day ... They love make to LAME jokes I tell you..haha...super lame jokes that make me laugh like mad woman..haha... Yesterday, Veni was wearing all black and we end class quite late...So this Shou Xian and Jansen was being a bit racist...They started saying, " Hey where's Veni?" I was like stunned...Veni was right beside me...haha...then Mr Luqman and his super-funny-irritating face was like " Veni?! Veni?!" haha...all of us laughed...Then that Veni really went missing...Shou Xian realised it..he was like " Hey where's Veni? This time real sia. She is not with us." Veni was hiding...haha... See how super-lame my classmate can be...No matter how lame they are, they still can make me laugh..haha.. Or maybe our level of humor is low...haha... IT0901 , I love you so much(:
Sometime some people get to my nerves...haha...but the rest they are very nice people (:

Till here then(: Bye(:

No comments: