Thursday, June 24, 2010

time check now is 210 am... was watching a movie at youtube...Surfing the net for movies to be watched.haha... so watched the movie, Raise Your Voice leading actress is Hillary Duff. the Final song was so touching and meaningful. Very meaning. It was called Somebody Watching Over me. here the link:
go watch it...it was so touching and meaningful...den after watching that movie , search for old song that once i love.
Only Hope by Mandy Moore. It was a nice song too..haha...late night watching videos and listening song are very relaxing I shall say..

Went to the HCA Hospice Center yesterday with the CCA. We played 2 games and a sing-a-long session. Though I do not really interact with any of the patients but seeing their smiles and laughter, made my day. They were so enthusiastic of playing the games.How simple the game is , the played with much enthusiasm. Ms Germaine from the HCA gave us a talk during the CSC orientation. How the video she showed made me teared up. Terminally ill and doctor said that you have less than a year to live. that's a big blow to whoever it is. One year to live. I guess no one hard is that strong to take that kind of blow. But I guess with centre such as HCA Hospice Centre they will be living their life to the fullest. If it were me that was diagnosed and told that left 1 year to live , I will be in an emo state. I will cry and cry but life has a sunny side when it stop raining. We never know the future that hold for us. enough talk about life and their mystery.

(:

No comments: