Saturday, June 19, 2010

(:



Analyze the picture...
What do you see?
You see raining side and a colorful side...
Whenever there is rain, people sigh...
Because they have plan...
But they do not know...
Sometime when it is raining and we are made to change plan...
It will be a good thing...
Sometime plan changed , and we do something new and we learn from there...
I like rain...
Rain calms the Earth...
Though sometime it creates more heat...(:
Example when someone is super angry...
Sometime words can make them calm down...
Like Fire, can be put off by water...
Though I sound a naive..
But I guess Life is full of mystery ..
Mystery that we will find out...
Life seems hard at times
Life seems happy at time..
Life seems sucky at time..
Life seems perfect at time...
Life is full of mixture...
Mixture of many things and feeling...
No one life is full of happiness...
No one life is full of sadness...
Everyone life is mixture of both I believe...

I am actually blabbering sia..Just type what in my mind now..haha... (:

No comments: