Saturday, June 19, 2010

do you ever feel that your circle of friends are fighting among each other? do you ever feel fucked up? do you ever feel that you are not doing anything to help? do you ever feel that you may not be important in their life as they are in your life? do you ever feels that you are always in a middle of something because you made yourself into? do you ever feel that you are hopeless? do you? Currently that what I am feeling right now.. I guess I should just forget of helping and make myself happy.. I know I hate seeing fights and quarrel but who am I? I always try to stop fights getting worst but I am just a human. Eventually they have to make a choice.. Laughter is the tools I hide my sadness and frustration. But when laughter doesn't work anymore for such situation , I will make myself entertained to make me laugh. I hate it so much what I am feeling right now. Quotes makes me realize how meaningful a life can be with words. I guess I should choose the quiet side of me from now . Maybe.But I am still Crazyalwaes. (:

I have learn one thing: When 2 are fire, the fire gets bigger. (:

No comments: