Wednesday, December 17, 2008

smile!

~Greetings everyone!~
today not much thnings happen...my collegue, sarah brought me to the shop to see perfume but i didn't buy any...scared not enough money...or i will get SCOLDING from my mum...my mum as usual...twilight is coming out tommorrow...hee...glad about it!!!hooo...i wanna watch it!!!work today quite exercising...haha before luch..i must put all the CLOSED file on TOP of the shelf..haha...so i use a chair and stack every closed file on top of it..hee...after luch boss came in..so back to work..photocopy a lot of enclosure as the case will be passed to another lawyer..haiz...nxt week on the 24th dec..boss invite everybody to his house..i'm joining...wondering what to wear?haiz...hassle to think what to wear everday to work...but i guessed it was fun..ytd kak wanie taught me about AFFIDAVIT OF EVIDENCE CHIEF...something like dat...whoa!i must put my summary and composition skill in it!!hee...now i see the need of summary...ok..ms yong &ms ong!thank u!!hee...well...
`GOODBYE EVERYONE`

No comments: