Tuesday, December 23, 2008

=p

`hello`
today was so hectic and uptight...alot of work to do..heee....need to do list of documents...nothing to update actually but i shall find smth to talk about...but what???what can i talk about??hmm...still dunnoe...hee...talk about friendship??ok set go!!
to me friends are essential in life...i've been in situation where friends abandon me for my mistakes...it was not a nice feelings...but my other friends help me out through that situation...i noe friendship also have up and down too...thanks to those who pull me out of my despair...to me it was all over..maybe people ard me will say dat i shldn't forgive them but to me people make mistake dat we need to forgive them..hee...so i learned my lesson...true friends will prevail when u need them...i love ALL my friends...friends forever?maybe have but not in all situation...fight make our bond stronger...the same not alwaes happen...people says dat yr enemy can be yr BEST FRIEND!actually is true lah...i've been there before where my friend is my ENEMY...i dun deny that i never HATE them but that feeling dies off...tired of hating...i read somewhere...GOD hate people who like to make enemies..hee...how scary...so hating is a natural feeling...i guess...hehe...but i'm trying to avoid dat feeling...heee....
now leaving secondary school...will make new friends outside...we will have to really noe what kind of friends we are looking for in life...hmm...heavy task..hehe...try lah...so till here i shall update...bye...bless u!!!
have a nice day!!!

No comments: