Monday, December 15, 2008

new skin!!!

i wanna thank my lesbian pastner...~yongen~...btw she is not lesbian so do i...joking...thank u yongen for doing up my blog skin!!!appreciate loads!!it is VERY CUTE..haha...i love it..love it..love it...haha...
been long since i update..what shld i update about??
hmm...in a few weeks i'm moving house to jurong west ave 5..haiz...going to miss goodview garden..staying here for 5 years...got fond memories of having fun with my friends...love it here but what can i do..but i going to get my own room...nervous bout itu coz since young i shared rooms with grandma and now i share room with my mum...haha...my own room..hmm..going to decorate it...i wanna my room to be in maroon colour but will it be dark??hmm...what colour should i choose ??tag me about the colour u think will fit me ok..haha...
last saturday..my mom have an opportunity to get a transplant...kidney transplant...it was a veri nervous moment for me..coz i'm thinking why the changes come so sudden...i'm happy if she is happy...i want her to be happy...she is my only light in my darkness...she is...but the kidney is not for her...jus not hers...there will be many opportunity...i believe!!!that's for now..ok..bye!!!
thanks yongen!!!

No comments: