Tuesday, December 2, 2008

hello...

hmm...not feeling dat happy...my grandma is moving to my uncle house...quite sadden by dat...she said my mum didnt wanna her...wth!my mum merely said that my uncle and my aunt haven bring her stay their house like we did...past 11 years she with us...why now she took my mum word wrongly???my mum said dat umpteen time...blurr...i was angry by dat but sad at the same tyme too...i grew up with her...but i guess is good for her...change of environment..i must not be sad or angry...be happy that she get a chance to stay at my uncle house...but my mum still not happy about the way she say dat my mum doesnt want her???if my mum didnt want her...she will be chase out of my house long tyme ago...why now must my mum do dat?no point!!!wat if other thought my mum reallly chase her out???wth!!!my mum nvr chase her out...NO!fucking no...!no point...i want her to stay with me but guess dat her decision...she already pack her stuff to move...her decision..not mine...let my mum breath for a while...she been through alot...people didnt think that it is not fair for my mum...she is sick and i'm schooling...but taking care of grandma blessed our life...i noe..so no point complaining...no matter what...grandma made her decision to move house...let her be!

No comments: