Sunday, April 4, 2010

Back Again!

Seriously I am a bit craze over Boys Over Flower though the drama was so long ago..haha...gosh! haha...it make me smile in my worst day...it made me smile...gosh! salina stop it! haha...I do not want to admit that I am obsessed! haha... scary sia! Korean stuff are quite addictive i shall say! haha... now I know! haha...man! I must control myself! hee...I cant deny that the actor are so cute sia! whoa whoa! the smile...wth! salina stop it! putting aside all the korean stuff..haha...
people are blogging about love well here I am thinking of a fantasy..haha...smiling is a good medicine....it calms you down...haha....that's why I learn I guess...haha...Smiling (: a lot of stuff are making me smiling... family, friends , drama ... I should blogged what I've been doing for passed dunnoehowmanyweek...haha... putting aside the sadness...haha... ok let's update about my result..haha.... well I manage to pass every module... :D I've improved :) Though it was not high but I've improved. Thanks to all my classmate who help me through Sem 2... I found my motivation... Motivation for me to move forward and stop aiming for just passed...(: i wont put high aims because I know when I am not able to aim it I will be sad...like GCE O level... I realize...when you are SO focus on one thing you will shut down the second path that you may have to take...like me... I was so focus and end up not thinking the back up plan..haha...dun dwell on it! (: So I will try my best and achieved it!(:
There are a lot for me to update about...but I am just plain lazy to type and talk about it because it will make me mad,sad,angry,frustrated & whole lot of feeling playing through my heart... So why must I absorb the negative and throw away the positive. Why am I starting to sound emo again?haha...(:

No comments: