Monday, March 29, 2010

Missing You


I miss you Dad! How I wish I can see you? How I wish that I can lie to myself that you were there to be with mum? I have a lot of wishes that may not come true. One thing I wish for is that how I wish I visit you for the last time... It's been 4 years going on with life without you. A lot has change. People around me, the environment, friends... I will still have tears when people talks about you..I have tears when people were saying jokes from you that made them laugh . I have tears when come to think about you. Tears are always with me. But there can be many tears. Tears of joy.Tears because I am proud to be called your daughter. Tears of sadness. You worry most about me. You were strict. Because of your strictness, I am what I am now. The regret in me will always be with me. ALWAYS! Sometime in life, I need a good laugh and a good cry.

No comments: