Friday, April 9, 2010

FMO

Hello everyone! FMO just finished today..FMO( FreshMen Orientation ) ... I was down to school since last week for OGL(Orientation Group Leader)... Firstly, I just want to say it was The BOMB! The OGL were crazy...haha...OGL bomb to OGL bomb..haha...we were like chanting sia...First day was on Wednesday...I was allocated to DIT 1002... when I first met them they were like zombies..haha..all quiet! Then I was thinking..Cannot make it liao...haha...Gone Case! BUT they surprised me! They get along... The OGL that consist of Aisah(IT0903), Ben(IT0904) , Angelin(IT0905), GuoJun (Not sure)..I make myself hyper..I drank Red Bull 2 day straight...I don't want to be like zombies..haha..so drank and I hype up! By Day 1 I lose almost of 50% of my voice..Thanks to all the bombing at Atrium.. All the OGL was so hype up but the freshie was like low spirit..We OGL around 100 plus shout louder than freshie..haha... Lucky they were hype by Day 2..I was in the Finale Cast. Acting as sub-cast only. I act as Coach...haha.. The FMO was so awesome that I dunnoe where to start...haha.. I guess I shall just say that : FMO was AWESOME! haha....

No comments: