Friday, March 19, 2010

Movie

Hello everyone...is this blog grown spider web?haha..well i am sorry for not updating...cause of plain laziness..haha..well , today went out with Adilah to catch movie..not one but two movie.. according to plan, we are going to watch Alice In wonderland and Dear John...Alice in Wonderland still up but sadly Dear John is out...bummer! dang! really sad...didn't expect it to be out so fast..so we substitute it with Remember Me which was recommended by Sulaiman. We wanted to watch A.I.W first..but Ms Adilah was late..so we decided to watch Remember Me first...I watched the trailer and it wasn't attractive and I have an impression it's going to be a movie that I will fall asleep...but I was wrong...the plot and the story line was so awesome...seriously.. The overall movie is about LOVE ,BOND & LIFE.. Talk about love... Love between a girl whom father is a police and a boy who met the father's girl in fighting scenario... Love between a brothers... Love between brother and sister.... Love between friends... Bond? Bond with the family....Bond with sibling... Bond with parent... Life? How a perfect little girl has a history...? Having her mum to die in front of her.. How a rowdy guy with all the knowledge that has a soft spot when come to his sister?The ending of the story was not as I had expected... The ending made me shed my tears...I cried... Because I can feel the lost when someone passed away... It was remarkable a nice story...gah! Alice In Wonderland was not a bad movie...I can say worth watching movie... Though I almost fell asleep...But it was a nice movie... How imagination can make a great movie..? Cool is it? Well today was a movie day for me! haha...cool!! We should do this again!haha... Till here people!

No comments: