Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hari Raya!





my hari raya family photo...
how i wish someone was there with us ad celebrate this with us together...the smile in our faces just wishes he was there wih us.every year without fail,i will just wish he was there.but i noe my wish is a stupid one...put aside the sadness...
i had FUN first day of raya...haha...shall not elaborate more...i love the last part when we were at Uncle Jamil's house which is the last house.haha...we play fire sparklers!!yeah!!!shahren,syahidah,my brother and me!sharen my brother made rocket out of the fire sparklers...haha...den our last rocket was on a table at the void deck...when we thought it going to flew high...it didn't..and shahren thought going to hit him..he fell on the ground..he was squatting...so he fell on his butt...cute or what..haha...my bro and i laughed..his reaction was cute sia..haha...we had super fun...
the nex day...i was super shagged...shagged giler....i was like can i sleep again!it was like 1135 or what lah...den my uncles and aunts from my father's side came...i went in my room after served the drinks...watched tv and fell asleep..haha...after they left...i slept until 6 plus..haha...dat was day two of my raya!hahaha...ok till here...salina out!

No comments: