Friday, September 11, 2009

Friendster!

hello...
well i was browsing through my Friendster's a/c...den went to see ALL the testimonial...and guess what all the testimonial make me smile and some make me blushed.haha...reading all the testimonial that was given to me...it made me wanting to rewind to those days....chatting with people and sharing stories...some people give me good comment and some just leave me a hello...haha...i deleted some unpleasant testimonial back in 2007...i noe that time...it was really unpleasant i tell u...it make me wanting to delete the a/c but i persevere....really persevere....still remember how exited i was when i received testimonial from people...how they make my day by saying good stuff..haha...reading after reading the testimonial made me blushed.haha...seriously...how the old days were so good!!how chatting with friends over at msn were so fun for me...things changed after few years...things are different right now?of course lah things will change...but seriously i just wished it was like last time..where i chatted and chatted with people...keeping in touch with some of my friends...argh!those memories were sweet..haa...seriously sweet like candy..hahah...well i love certain testimonial given by certain people...well..hahaha....i adored people over a chatting..hahaha....well that was last time.hahaha....well i shall end here!tata people!
good day!

No comments: