Friday, September 18, 2009

510am post

hello people!hari raya nearing!!like this sunday!haha...time flew past me like a wind!haha...cant wait for it...but this year will be different...way different!i know i said about this at my last post and i wont repeat again!haha....so the enthu sia me!haha...well i like it!!hari raya is the day where i can see all my cousins!saturday got kenduri/feast....so people let's play firecracker/bunga api!!!yeah!!i like children seh..haha...i love it!haha...bring back the memeories!haha...hari raya is also an emotional day for us...seeking forgiveness from the elders and among us....haha....thinking what shld i say to people ard me on dat day esspecially my mum..hee...confirm nangis/cry...haha...no matter how we know that person did wrong to us we must seek forgiveness...haha...it is 510am and i am still not asleep..baek pe!hais..haha...well used to it lah...ok lah...
shall stop here!bye...gd morning people!have a nice day!and to all malay out there!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!bye!salina out!

No comments: