Friday, May 15, 2009

today was a bad day for me...
i cried in school because i was so fed up and sad..
during lunch...
my friends saw me crying..
i tried to control my ears but i can't...
i just can't..
veni bring me out to get a fresh air...
i told her what happen...
she console me...
thanks Veni for that!appreciate it loads!
i calmed down finally...
class went well...
after school walked to mrt with shou xian and veni...
we talked.haha
trained to jurong east...veni alight at sembawang den shou xian at cck...
left me alone.haha
den waited for adilah at library..
i tell u i can sleep in the library sia...
den i decided went home..
ard 6 plus adilah came to my house...
ate fried noodles with her...
den we played laptop..
watched video...
karaoke with her at youtube...hahahaha..
she does have a great voice...
den at 9.46 she went home...
smth funny happens...
my first brother scare us...
first he knocked on my window...i freaked out..
den went outside..
heard some scary noise...adilah said saw smth went pass...i went to the gate to see..den my bro suddenly appeared at the gate...we freaked out...
like wth...
den laughed...haha...
dat's for today!
i hope hings will calm down...
i cant stand people fighting or quarell...
i hate it!!
i really hope things will be ok!!
well dat it!
thank you for reading!!

No comments: