Sunday, May 24, 2009

i noe that i have abondoned this blog a long time. bt cant help it. lah..
let's start with making new friends.
last wednesday CSC and Geod Council Club go hand in hand to go to marina barrage. i make new friends and meet new people.
i get to noe sri, ling hui, siew chin, derek and the last one i forgot.hee...3 from SEG 2 from SBM i guess..haha...
exchange msn...took FEW picture there...what to do me no camwhore...haa...
thursday and friday when totally the same. but friday got programming quiz. i sure dont score well...haha...ok...friday i went to my aunt house...i am going to go in my handphone got stolen.omg.sat down with syahidah and her cuzz with zamak.
den ard 4 plus zamak and syahidah went home.
i went to the cooking area and went to sleep.
i put my hp by my side where i dun think people notice.
on saturday morning, i realised my phone went missing...wtf.
den i wept for almost 10-15 minutes.the hp was only 2 weeks old...wth.i was so upset.den it became the topic of the days.hais...hahaha...oh my tian..what to do...hais...sad but cant help it...today is my cuzz wedding..ok lah till here...
need a bath and iron my baju kurung....ok bye!!

No comments: