Monday, May 4, 2009

i am the type who like to bottle up my own feeling...
seriously i am...i hate being angry but i can't run away from dat feeling...
i can never run..and i hate that feeling...
because whenever i am angry i tend to bottle up and end up with a cry or smth...
sometime i feel like shouting whenever i am angry...
i want to expressed my own feeling i want to say it out loud but i can't
hard to do it with my family..really hard because i never show my real emotion..
i cover up smile when i am angry or sad...
i will cry when i am sad or angry...
i dunnoe why i am not out spoken when my anger is tested...i jus dunnoe why..
but i guess have advantage of it...
but i feel like torturing myself...
i hate that ugly feeling...
i hate so much...
but humans can't run from being angry,sad or whatever lah...
i want to express bt i stop myself from doing it...
i shall stop here...no point...

No comments: