Thursday, February 5, 2009

~yoha~
today i feel the aircon in the office is VERY COLD....brr...what to update about...so far dis week been ok ..monday was adilah's birthday...tuesday was sulaiman birthday...thursday(today) is kak haizah birthday,tomorrow is my cuzzy syahidah birthday...saturday is my mum and kak farah(colleque) birthday...fooh...what a birthday marathon yeah..hee..didnt noe wat to buy for them...thought of sharing b'dae present with kak sarah to buy mum's prezzie...dis saturday will be going mrs loh house to celebrate CNY..muahaha...like last year,we go her house...too bad mrs loh not in singapore if not we go her house too...den after dat thinking of dragging someone to go BPP to buy trouser for werk and maybe get some tops...i nid new pair...i mean NEW...haha...saturday mum have to cater function at my aunt's house...so must bring extra clothing too...so there i can change...cant expect me to wear dress to help my mum cook right??funny...but a bit ma fan kia...must brinf BIG bag dat can fit in...hais...only if my house is at gombak..but it will be easy from BPP i can go straight there...hee...so friends be warn dis saturday not free..wanna meet me i'll be at buit batok near ar-raudah mosque..hee...i wanna meet my cuzzins..longing to see them..and see my uncles and aunties reaction...because when we were moving house my family did not inform anyone..some of my aunts noe den help us to pass the msg...well now they gib attitude...fishball sia...IT IS BETTER DAT MY FAMILY DID NOT TROUBLE...I HATE WHEN SOMETHING CROP UP AND THEY GIVE ATTITUDE...like what...when my granny moved house they like give some attitude...fuck...not our fault..granny mistaken it...i hate it...lucky i can control if not i sure shoot them with words of mouth..but my mum teach me to respect them..but i hate when ppl see like it WAS MY MUM/FAMILY'S FAULT...wth!we been tolerating ever comment dat surpass us..we did not bring any matter up...my family been reserved...my brother told me dat my granny once say dat our house is so dirty...when hari raya she will not like entertain my family..dat tyme i was still young...she look at my family one kind... i got one photo that was taken when i was young with my other cuzzins..my granny just hug my other cuzzin and i was left aside..ok i noe it was probably 10 to 15 years back but it still linger in my family...she been staying with my family for almost 11 years...she say to my mum she will stay till she die...but now...hmm..i am so ANGRY...seriously...if saturday they gib attitude i gib them attitude...but sure i cant...sure cannot...coz i will make matter worse...hmm...i want to post long update.cause maybe i will not update...hee...longer better..i think...oh yeah!yesterday i made police report for the accident and change my address...AT LAST I NOE!!hahaha....my mum been pestering me about it...at last i did it..hee...btw i was posted to nanyang poly in information technology...i noe not the course i want that is gerontological management studies..but i am happy with this...Information technology was my 4th choice...i'm happy...hee...i missing my friends...when to meet them as a whole i dun noe..some working and some cant go out late...some not free..how i wish we were at the chalet again.right now...right now...right now..hais...i miss the chalet time...mummy i want my class...boohoo..hee..i think i should post with big font so wont hurt yr eyes...ok...i guess till her kot...ok lah...bye...
thank you for reading this entry...bye..have a good day/night/evening...

No comments: