Monday, February 23, 2009

~hello!~
yesterday wedding was so great...though i dun mix around with my father's side cousin but i had a great day...woohoo...the place was super duper grand...i love it...ibu asked me to help her picking up dirty plates...dat's my job for the day...hee...the groom reached earlier than i thought...reached at 1 plus...i was so nervouse sia...after ibu and ayah adam silat...my turn was up next..i was SO scared and nervous...i did like obek one but wasnt dat nice i noe...coz i didn't prepare dat well lah...but nvm i did it...yeah!!!do my work again..woohoo...the wedding was super duper best lah...though no pictures i took...can take a took at my cuzzy blog at
http://plumeria-livery.blogspot.com got few pictures...hee...kak haizah took pictures haha...i brought my camera but didnt took pictures...typical of me..hee...okies lah...bye...have a nice day...

No comments: