Thursday, February 19, 2009

~hello~
hmm...i dun have a solid topic to talk about actually...big bro razid is getting married with big sister haizah on 5.7.09...woohoo!!i'm glad..well i'm still thinking what colour should i paint my room...and how am i going to decorate the room...i wanna get photoframe to put pictures & pictures...i jus wanna my room to be as simple as can be but nice as can be and of coz tidy as can be...hee...after all the renovation is done i will make a duty roster for me to follow...I HOPE I FOLLOW!!hee...i must be responsible for my own room..no more mama to clear my stuff...haiz...be more independent dear sally..hee...dis satueday & sunday will be at IBU's house...kak wati is getting married...so from friday till sunday i'll be there...still haven practice my silat..salina better go do..later on sunday u blurr...hee...dis saturday need go bukit batok to get my MR as i have the cheque hope i can get if not waste my trip from trampines down to bukit batok....anyone wanna accompany me??hee...saturday and sunday at tampines...hee...so far everything is fine...nxt week on monday the full time receptionist will come in and i have to teach her the recep work...hope i teach her the correct way...that's about now....have nice day ahead...

No comments: