Friday, January 22, 2010

Random

Hey Everyone!How are all of you?So been some time I update my blog...Loads of things happen...So it is 2010 already!Time flies!Going to be 19...fooh...haha...Still long lah..hahaWell life has been ups and down...who doesn't have ups and down, right?I always wanted to be the one who pull people when they are falling...but sometime I need to be helped too..some of my classmate are so sweet and they helped me in my project...thanks everyone!owe u all!
forget about the sad part...

have you all ever wonder what if we have power?like superpower...if i were to have a power, i want to have...what power shld i have?ermm...maybe make people happy when they are sad...
or be like Power Ranger or Wizards Of Waverly Place!!!woohoo...have magic power!!COOL!hahaa..i am being SUPER RANDOM!
yeah...I want to have superpower!!
woohoo!!
If only my personal development can put this goal....cool sia...hahaha
well till here....

No comments: