Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Semester 2

Hello!
School term has started!
first day was mundane but with my crazy friends around me there are no mundane day with them...It was fun being back in school though was not used to the sleeping routine and early morning but I guess we must do it....
I hope this semester will be better...!!
My lesson starts at 9am everyday!!so yeah need to wake up.i hope i will get used to my new sleeping routine and time i will be waking up everyday..
So yesterday I had my first personal development...We got our assignment...Goals! so we need to set 2 goals and write and hopefully achieved by week 11...well...i was thinking of learning drums..but oh well i shall just see how...i shall not procrastinate ! shall start thinking...people give me ideas...i was thinking losing weight..but oh well...haha...
I shall stop here.hahaha
have a nice semester ahead !

No comments: