Friday, October 16, 2009

Sadness

Sadness is an emotion where we feel alone,discourage and losing hope. or feel this is the end.
Everyone has their own sadness.Sadness can be shared or just kept to yourself.
for me I prefer to keep to myself.It is better to see me crying than seeing others crying...Prefer people see the happy side of me rather than the sad side. Being sad not my liking but we can't run away from it.So when u got tears coming down, I always tell myself let it go.When you cry, you feel it gone. Maybe or not u may feel a bit better.Sometime I cry...call me crybaby but that's just me!
I came across this quotes...
Every man has his secret sorrows which the word knows not; often times we call a man cold when he is only sad~ Henry Wadsworth.

Till here I shall post.
Stay happy always!

No comments: