Saturday, March 21, 2009

i feel like updating about the thursday feast...but i think just keep to myself..no point...i was like angry plus pissed by their reaction..if dun like no nid come..not forcing u all to come..wtf...seriously..but like my mum said..up to them want to say what they liked..as we invited them all...dun like to come my house dun come..no nid give SARCASTIC remarks...hate the attitude...out of courtesy...i am not being bad or whatsoever but just stating the fact...they alwaes think NEGATIVELY...internal affair...wth...up to their mouth to say bout damn house...want to say my house old school up to them..believe me my previous house we heard comment about the design being old fashion...whatever...i am contented with what was given to me...hee...thanks for reading..have a nice day...

No comments: