Friday, March 13, 2009

hello...
i noe this is the second entry..
i just finished watching HSM3..(i noe i'm slow).the movie remind me of my graduating from HSS..i miss the class enviroment.i have mixed feeling.graduating from HSS was not as grand as in HSM3..haha..well it was almost the same.haha..the feeling of moving on from secondary life is quite scary and mystery to me.HSS does change me.it changes me to be responsible.hmm...three years of being a class chairperson was great.it was an open opportunity for me.hmm..teaches me to respect ppl...how to earn ppl respect..hmm...well HSS does offer me good things.HSS also offer me good friends.though i was almost wrong picking friends.but i am glad dat i did have good friends.good friends dat stand by me when i nid someone to talk to...i guess i miss my friends.hee..well till here.thanks u...

No comments: