Monday, February 8, 2016

Back again!

back yet again! i forgot the existence of this blog again,haha! well it is 2016 already! many things happen in 2015, my bad conduct at work is the main highlight of 2015. trust me i have no idea why i am just lazy to go work. first, it was due to sparks. it was a crazy period for me though i look laid back. trust me, i want to blame everyone for putting me through this but i was able to learn a new thing. like i was not mentor-ed properly and etc but hey, 1 finger you point to others, 4 fingers pointing back at you. haha! so T.Saleena is promoted to Principal as Ms Deepa quits. and 20th Feb is my last day at work. yup, i am moving on. for the past 3 year, i was not at my best behaviour and i was asked to transfer to another centre which will kill me. i did not take the offer, i still remember what my P said to me " If you are not going to take the offer, I guess you better find a new job or part time that allow you to take care of your niece and etc" oh damn! typing this makes me furious. haha! seriously, how rude can you be? i mean like you can just ask me to find a new job but no need to include my family in this. i mean like come on lah! if i fight fire with fire, i will go ballistic but my reaction is always late. haha! i always absorb what people said and give them the poker face and after that i evaluate and voila a little too late to get mad. haha! if i am mean, i can just pray for something to happen to her and such but what for! i will get nothing but more sin. so let Allah swt decides what's best for her and me. Everybody advise me to be a good worker at the new place, In Shaa Allah I will be. I want to change. I have to stop playing and start think about the future. i want to rant so much about my P but no need because no point. haha! i want to gossip but more sin will be added on. annyeonggg!!!!! :)

No comments: