Sunday, August 10, 2014

Beauty

just finish removing my make up. before removing my make up, i was kind of awe how much the make up actually covers up my pimples, blackhead, pores etc and makes me a bit confident..i mumbled, "that's why some girls love make up so much." it's a tool that can make you pretty and beautify yourself. but at the end of the day, we do need to remove out make up and face the reality...i know some really have perfect skins and such..during hari raya, my self esteem plunges down when i see my cousins were so pretty and elegant and there's me..so big and unattractive...don't talk about losing weight..not again...lose weight to look pretty and such but what if i am happy with who i am no matter what body size i'm in...do we really need to be thin to be pretty? that's the question i always i have..."lose weight so that you look pretty." i was seriously awe at some of my cousins' beauty and i was jealous but should i be jealous? i have cousins who are younger than me who are getting married and in a relationship now...so is it because i am fat and doesn't wear make up every single day, that's why i am losing out to them..i guess so if you ask the public...i am always taking it slow and let time tells the whole story..beauty comes first before character i perhaps... people will be like "you are just jealous that's why you are stating that." yes people, i am jealous but it was just for that moment i am jealous but life moves on...

No comments: