Monday, June 23, 2014

Back after 4 years

Messing around at 5.26am and here i am where i used to rant...saw few of my poly mates still blogs...haha! wow! been 4 years since i last blog..many things have changed. graduated from polytechnics and working in an industry that i didn't think i would end up... earl.y childhood sector..teaching..wow! i guess nurse didn't work out for me, IT is not me, teaching was my first ambition back in primary school days..and here i am.. i love children and being around them is a joy... work sends me to SEEDS to get a diploma in early childhood. double diploma for me! i learnt a lot...now i see children differently.. things we perceive changed when circumstances happen... reading through some of my blog post make me have goosebumps and i feel like a weirdo..haha! i am so kental! hahaha! planning to call in sick as i been gone to the toilet for like 4 times...other than tumblr i guess i can rant here! haha! hopefully i can comeback here soon! Sincerely,Salina

No comments: