Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hello Everyone,
hope all of you are fine (:
so shall update... i was reading my old post...from Poly Year 1 till now...haha...how much I grew by just reading the post itself..how much i found myself through life...haha...cool isn't it...whenever we are at that point of time, we will not take seriously that things can have an effect on us... i always like that...reading all the entry i had regarding my CCA...i realize that i really enjoyed it because seeing smiles from the person i help make me feel warmth..even the BDD made me feel that sometime people can touched us in a way or another.. i love that feeling... the thought of it I love/enjoy helping others..but i dunnoe why i lost all the motivation to do that again..maybe because i am part of the planning....i guess i hate planning things...i just like to see people planning not getting involve in it..can i just give up my position and be a normal member? can i? like give up all of this? i feel irritated and sad at the same time... Veni always told me why must i give up now just because of some people, she added that I enjoyed helping so dun stop doing it. Yeah, I love helping and seeing smile on their faces make me feel that I have done smth... can i just leave my position now and help when i am needed?I dun really care of the position I hold in my CCA because it is just a position.GOSH! hate it when I want to give up something...oh yeah Veni and I had a chat back then.... "You have a choice to jump down or look at the beautiful view when you are standing at the edge of the cliff" this was what Veni said...I chose to look at the beautiful view because something is holding me down to the ground... (:
nice isn't it? haha... hope I will enjoy what I do(: that is helping others. (:

Shall stop talking about this... (: Shall watch my K-Drama (:

No comments: