Monday, August 2, 2010

Hey Everyone...Hope everyone doing fine... dropped by m class mate's blog...and they are updating..so here am i updating...done with project! woohoo!! so glad! I love it sia! haha...the past few weeks was great..OOAD Project taught me to cooperate with your group's member...that is IMPORTANT! even you do fights and have arguments, make an effort to apologize...sometime you must take the first step... and this project taught me that in life not all things goes your way..haha.. i was so relieved when we were done with it.. i am so relieved i tell u..last week we spent most of time in school..like 9am - 9pm..12 hours.. we we doing project.. last friday we did stayed.. i saw my eye-candy ^.^ dream on salina! haha... Ramadhan is nearing...like next week... Fast sia! well i love fasting month... (: it teach me to self-control on a lot of things... (: We are coming soon to the end of the Semester... whoa! fast fast! haha.. Well well... I shall stop blabbering and chillax! (: (:

No comments: