Tuesday, July 14, 2009

got my laptop ytd..haha
thanks to Amy for updating my blog...well...so much thing happen but lazy to update.today was listening to this song....If today was your last day-Nickelback...was a nce and meaning song to listen...den today math tutorial,my tutor said a lot of thing but i like when he said that when u do things,try to find the fun side of it...there is alwaes fun...wah!i was like yeah true!!if we keep thinking negatively everything will turn out negative..haha...well true in some ways...haha....ok i was doing my IWEBP and i really nid see my leader and vice-leader...argh!!i do and do still can figure out some stuff..urgh!!tmr i seek their help...haha...help me!!haha...i finally watched Transformer wit adilah last saturday...end of the movie she was like"I want to watch it again!"...haha...actually me too..i want to watch it too..haha...what shall i wear tmr???hmm...wat shall wear??everyday must think...aiyo...hmm....haha...till here...i guess..bye!!

No comments: